RE: Semantics goal

I guess I see this as out of scope for the first iteration of the WSA.  We
have enough near-term problems to sort out without wrestling with the ones
over the horizon.

> Critical Success Factors for this goal:
>
> D-AC024, D-AC025, D-AC026
>
> D-AC026 ensures that a web service is properly characterized
> so that its  semantics is clear to an automatic agent.

At the risk of repeating my favorite sermon, if we do our job right, and the
Semantics people achieve their objectives, this will Just Happen.  We can't
worry too much about this other than to be aware of and ready to exploit any
significant breakthroughs in the area of machine-understandable semantics of
web services.  We can't tie the future of the WSA to this (unlikely, in the
opinion of many) contingency.

> D-AC026.1 The Web Services Architecture should be aligned, where
> appropriate and possible with the Semantic Web. This may require some
> modification of current technology choices.

To  steal once again from Monty Python, that issue has fallen off the twig
and gone to join the bleedin' choir invisible!  Let's not try to resurrect
it, please?