RE: D-AC007 & D-AC007.1: "Reliable" architecture

The potential confusion here is that any reference to a "reliable Web
Service" may cause the reader to assume that this is reliable in the same
way as a reliable Messaging Service is reliable - and I don't think this is
what Hao intends at all...

Regards, Alan Davies.

 <http://www.seebeyond.com/> Go to SeeBeyond website >" hspace=0
src="http://www.seebeyond.com/images/i_seebeyodlogoSmallnotag.gif" width=180