From: Sedukhin, Igor [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 12:48 PM
To: ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1); Damodaran, Suresh; 'kreger@us.ibm.com';
Hao.He@thomson.ocm.au; adiber@att.com; wsgeek2002@yahoo.com
Cc: WSA W3C Public (E-mail)
Subject: RE: proposed AC018 rewording

Very nice, Zulah&Heather!

Although I'm coming with the same question as I did before: does the group
think that all the important things listed under AC018 serve only the
Reliability and that is what they are for?

For example, management events in AR18.1.3, do they somehow improve or
affect the Reliability or may be Security, or possibly price? Is everyone
happy with only Reliability being the target for the management events, in
this example?

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)