From: Joseph Hui [mailto:Joseph.Hui@exodus.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 1:11 PM
To: Damodaran, Suresh
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: proposed AC018 rewording

Suresh,

The spirit of 6.13, reflecting the current thinking,
is to call out the administrative aspect of security.
In its general sense, it's open to "reasonable" interpretation
within the premise of how ws ser should be managed (or administered).

Not unlike other requirements in other goals, the
devil is in the details, and they will be fleshed out
in the WS Sec WG sessions.

At the moment, I'd say security auditing will not be
part of it, because there's a separate req for auditing.

Cheers,
Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service