Goals for asych messaging / orchestration ? (was RE: Thinking abo ut Web Services Architecture)

Those are important priorities for us too, but I only see secure messaging
on the strawman goals list.  What about asynch and orchestration?  Are these
not required features of the Web Services Architecture, or are the "goals"
at a higher level of abstraction and we're not talking about "requirements"
yet?