RE: Proposal re REST and Arch doc

Absolutely.  The REST viewpoint should certainly be represented in the WGs
resulting documents, even if the WG consciously decides to violate the REST
principles.  It is much better to acknowledge and articulate strong
alternate opinions head-on than to omit them or shy away from them.  It
provides a more true and complete picture of the work, and helps the reader
understand the full context of the decisions that were made.

 From the W3C Process Document section on "W3C's Concensus Policy"[1]:

         "When disagreement is strong, the opinions of the minority should
be recorded
         alongside those of the majority."

[1]  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/Group/Draft.html#Consensus

--