RE: Routing and choreography

OK, that's a RESTful mechanism for implementing the kinds of things that
WSCI and BPEL4WS talk about, as best I understand them.  But the point of
"web services choreography" broadly defined is to define a non-procedural
language for describing these links and message flows, not to prescribe a
mechanism for implementing them.   Ideally a standard choreography language
would describe the flows and let one modify them without ripping up a bunch
of software; someone like you could implement them RESTfully, VS.NET users
could implement them RPC-ishly [RP-sheep-ishly ? maybe you can use that as a
comeback when we call you RESTifarians <grin>], and may the best approach
win.