Re: Choreography and REST

Paul,

I never claimed that they solved the same problem. It is my understanding
that
WSCI could be used as a means of providing an external/public
representation of
an interface to an EDOC business process. You would have to discuss this
with the WSCI authors.
I do know that Karsten Riemer of Sun, one of the authors of the WSCI spec,
was actively engaged
in both the ebXML BP and OMG EDOC efforts and had a specific objective of
aligning the two such that they complemented one another. I believe that
he had
a similar goal of alignment for WSCI.

My point was that you claimed that the OMG never felt the need for
"choreography".
I believe that the EDOC RFP belies your claim.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624