Re: FW: LC issue 330 closed

LOL!

I hate to say "I told you so", but there you go, I just did:)

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

                      "Champion, Mike"
                      <Mike.Champion@Software        To:       www-ws-arch@w3.org
                      AG-USA.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject:  FW: LC issue 330 closed
                      www-ws-arch-request@w3.
                      org

                      08/01/2002 12:00 PM

Astonishingly enough, the XMLP decided not to re-open the can of worms :~)