Re: Another E-Mail VOTE (again with Monday deadline)

As Ibrow representative:
YES

As chair:
Sorry for this fuss. I have reviewed the proposals of the test editors
and in my opinion there are reasonable and an constitute a significant
improvement to the document.

Guus

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Apologies for the lateness, but the information this week [1] that we cannot
> go on approving tests after PR (except as a result of new input), means that
> the last twenty remaining tests need to be resolved before the request to
> advance goes out on Monday.
>
> Also I detected that we have not fully implemented the decision about OWL
> Full nonentailments being EXTRACREDIT tests.
>
> thanks
>
> Jeremy
>
> ===
>
> I PROPOSE that we approve, obsolete or approve as extracredit all remaining
> proposed tests as detailed below; reclassify all APPROVED OWL Full
> nonentailments and consistency tests as EXTRACREDIT (as detailed [2], [3]
> yesterday); obsolete Thing-002 and modify oneof-004 as noted below.
>
> As before this is an e-mail vote, with deadline on Monday, (I suggest midday
> US West Coast, i.e. 8pm Greenwich, 9 pm in Paris, 3 pm Boston, as the
> deadline - it gives me long enough to upload the changes before bedtime and
> should give as many US members a chance to consider this as possible - could
> a chair please ratify the deadline)
>
> Please reply YES, ABSTAIN, or NO
> (I guess NO's could be qualified by specific test approvals you vote
> against, if you are generally in favour of the package)
>
> ====

> Approve 5 tests as extracredit
> Obsolete 3 proposed tests
> Obsolete 1 approved tests
> Modify 1 approved test
>

> Details  (footnotes indicated [a,b,c] thus)
> (Note you may need to regenerate the results page, and read the footnotes,
> to get the number of passes claimed!)
>

> TWICE PASSED TESTS - For Approval:
> Thing-003   [a]
> description-logic-208
> Thing-004
> Thing-005 [b]
> imports-014
> Restriction-006
> someValuesFrom-001
> description-logic-909
>
> SMALLER ONCE PASSED TESTS - For Approval
> I5.3-014 [b]
>
> LARGER ONCE PASSED TESTS - For Approval
> description-logic-209 [d]
> miscellaneous-010 [d]
> miscellaneous-011 [d]
>
> ONCE PASSED for EXTRACREDIT
> AnnotationProperty-004 [a,e]
> I5.5-007  [b,e]
>
> Dull Tests - for OBSOLETE
> These tests have not been (much) discussed during last call or CR:
>
> cardinality-005
> description-logic-666
> description-logic-668
>
> Superceded (approved) test for OBSOLETE
> Thing-002 (duplicated by Thing-003)
>
> Arithmetic tests for EXTRACREDIT
>
> description-logic-905 [c]
> description-logic-906 [c]
> description-logic-910 [c]
>

> Modification to oneOf-004
> We are currently voting [1] on reclassifying tests which use datatypes other
> than {integer or string} as EXTRACREDIT. With one such test oneOf-004 it
> [...]

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/