Re: Annotations and non-mon example

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 12:52, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> For those who didn't follow the WG discussion, here is a quick test case
> showing OWL DL annotations as non-monotonic

I'd very much like these to go into the test cases document
as non-entailment tests as soon as is feasible.

I don't think the test spec necessarily needs to trail
the other documents; these are clearly non-entailments
according to any design for OWL that I'd find acceptable.

If other documents disagree, they need to get fixed
or we need to talk about it or whatever.

I encourage the test editors to write down their
understanding of the parts of the design left
unspecified by WG decisions and parts of the
design that might be surprising consequences
of WG decisions as test cases in the test spec.
If this results in inconsistencies, then
so be it; we need to do thorough review and
find them and discuss them and fix them.