pls use 3 Feb 2003 for title page date of test/guide/ov/sem/req WDs

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 13:04, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> Dan, what date do you want on the Test Cases WD?
> Today? Tomorrow?

Monday, 3 Feb 2003, please.

That's the date the Webmaster and I have agreed to.

Peter, Mike, that goes for you too, please.

Jeff, I expect I can make that change myself for requirements.

Jim, please pass that along to Frank/Deb re Overview.

EricM, be advised, we plan to publish a bunch
of drafts in the next few days. Not last call, though.