ADMIN: Agenda amendment for Jan 30

We have been asked by RDF Core to do some consensus reviews of their
LC documents.  Raphael Volz is doing a review of the Language
document, Herman terHorst of the Semantics, and Guus and I are still
looking to volunteer someone for the Concepts document (otherwise I
will do it).

  Raphael has requested some time in the telecon to talk about his
review - we will insert this as an agenda item before the technical
issues - i.e. see item 2.3 below.
   - JH

At 22:17 -0500 1/29/03, Jim Hendler wrote:
>1) ADMIN (15 min)
>
>1.1 role call
>
>1.2 Approval of Minutes of last telecon
>
>PROPOSED to accept the following as a true record of the Jan 23 telecon
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0444.html
>
>1.3 agenda ammendments
>
>1.4 telecon schedule
>
>Next telecon - Feb 6
>Next Scribe - TBD
>
>2.0 Action review/document updates (10 min)
>
>2.1 Action Review:
>
>ACTION: Guus/Jim to pursue the still missing presentations from f2f5
>to link in later
>
>ACTION: Jeremy to propose a change to remove complete class
>definitions from Owl Lite.
>
>ACTION: Jeremy to create test based on January 0376 email example of
>"ugly" way to enumerate datatype in a oneOf
>
>ACTION: Guus to put words in reference w/respect to January 0376
>email example of "ugly" way to enumerate datatype in a oneOf
>
>ACTION: Guus - to get roadmap done and into every document soon - 1
>paragraph about each doc -- action transfered to Frank van Harmelen,
>may not go in every document - see log below.
>
>ACTION: Connolly re: security - CONT.
>
>ACTION: Welty, Horan: review Overview by Jan30 - Continued
>
>ACTION: Horrocks to review AS & S Appendices  - CONT
>
>ACTION: Pan to do another review of AS&S document - CONTINUED
>
>2.2 Document review
>Chance for authors of Reqs, Guide, Overview, Ref to update us on any
>status change (none necessarily expected)

2.3 Raphael Volz to discuss WOWG consensus review of RDF Language document