RE: ISSUE 5.2 Language Compliance Levels - proposed clarification

OK - I'll rephrase the proposal.

(I was just trying to do the minimal change on the current resolution
closing the issue).

How about:
PROPOSE
  - to reopen issue 5.2
  - to retract the endorsement of existing OWL lite language subset.
  -  to remove modality = complete from the OWL Lite Class Axioms in the
Abstract Syntax
  -  to endorse the modified OWL Lite language subset
  -  to close issue 5.2

This is more in keeping with seeing AS&S as the definitive doc.

Jeremy