What sublanguage is allDifferent in?

It is not mentioned in Frank's notes about updates to the overview document
and it is currently not in our overview update.
I can add it  but do I add it to OWL Lite or OWL DL?
(also, as an aside, there is no link to the manchester meeting minutes from
the manchester mention on the webont page.  I searched my email logs for
minutes and later meeting record and found a link to:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf5.html

which only says:
AllDifferent

irc notes starting 15:18:10

RESOLVED: to close the AllDifferent issue using an AllDifferent class and a
distinctMembers property (to be elaborated by the semantics
editors). Connolly, Carroll, Bechhofer, Dale, Volz, Horan abstaining.
ACTION guide editor (Welty)
ACTION semantics editor (Patel-Schneider)
ACTION ref editor (Dean).

I also see the message below from peter.

But i cant find anything about where it is included.

thanks,

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory