Re: Manchester WebOnt ftf meeting record: please review

Thanks for the careful review by many in the WG.

I've integrated the comments detailed below

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf5.html
  $Revision: 1.14 $ of $Date: 2003/01/17 23:32:22 $

and fixed a few more @@s.

I still hope for presentation materials and a photo by Bijan.

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 02:52, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Comments on meeting record:
>
> I think that the editor's break-out debrief should also include a pointer
> to Chris's second message on terminology.

done.

> It probably would be better to use a consistent reference to me in the
> record.

I fixed all the important references (i.e. in actions/decisions)
to use Patel-Schneider.

[...]

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 06:32, Bernard Horan wrote:
> Dan
>
> just a couple of corrections that I can see:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf5.html#AllDiffere
> I abstained on the AllDifferent vote. Sean's name is spelled 'Bechhofer'.

Fixed.

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 18:37, David De Roure wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Just one thing just before "Closure on Requirements" and it's a problem
> which I think I caused.  I was leaving the room to go to a 2pm meeting
> just as you held a vote and, since Hendler was deemed to abstain through
> being out of the room, I thought it appropriate for me to run with an
> abstention too.

So noted.

>   In the minutes there is "DeRoo...abstaining" and also
> "Action: De Roo".  Do I (De Roure) have an action, or perhaps does De Roo
> (it's confusing, sorry).

De Roo took the action on specifying consistency checkers because
Jeremy wasn't there, but he also abstained on the decision.

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 06:09, herman.ter.horst@philips.com wrote:
> As can be seen in the IRC log, I took an action to review the
> Semantics document.
> I believe this action is due 23 Jan.

Good catch. I hadn't made the review assignments into
actions; now I have.

> I believe that in Manchester two other members of the WG took an
> action to review,
> also by 23 Jan, these two parts:
>
> Jeremy Carroll: review AS & S Section 4
> Ian Horrocks: review AS & S Appendices

Ah yes; those are now recorded as actions; thanks.