Re: IRC Challenged Scribe for Today's WebOnt Telecon

thx for the pointers.  that was the first time i noticed the zakim
status and that works for me.

i went to:
http://fr.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/#Current

i clicked on  the link on that page that says:  #webont on irc.w3.org,
port 6665
and that fails saying:
The page cannot be displayed

i also went to irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webont  directly and got the same
error message.

Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 09:43, Stanton, John wrote:
> > Help, please, anyone...
> >
> > I'm going to the
> >
> > OpenProjects server
> >
> > irc.w3.org 6665,
>
> irc.w3.org his the server/hostname. We don't use
> OpenProjects (now freenode) services for our
> WG telcons.
>
> > It's not working and it's
> > probably me, no doubt.
>
> Note that while IRC is handy, it's not critical;
> you can just take notes into a text editor and
> mail them out afterward, if you prefer.
>
> As Peter pointed out, with a modern user agent
> such as Mozilla, you can just follow the
> "#webont on irc.w3.org, port 6665" to
>   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webont
> from the current events section of the WG homepage.
>   http://fr.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/#Current
>
> > John Stanton

 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   (computer fax)
801 705 0941