RE: Notes from Editors Breakout (by Chris W.)

Hi all,

These are the two slides about OWL Lite and OWL DL, together with RDF(S),
that I presented in the meeting of the OntoWeb SIG on languages.

I think they could be useful for the OWL reference, since they show in a
single figure which language primitives belong to each part of the language,
and which is the class taxonomy of the OWL KR ontology.

They are also included in the book on "Ontological Engineering" by Asun
Gómez-Pérez, Mariano Fernández-López and me, published by Springer-Verlag,
which will appear early this year, where there is a summary of all the
ontology markup languages that have appeared so far (SHOE, RDF, RDF Schema,
OIL, DAML+OIL, OWL, etc.).

Hope that you find them useful. If you have any comments, I will be glad to
receive them and discuss on them. If you need them in another format, please
tell me.

Regards,

Oscar Corcho
Ontology Group (UPM)