RE: oneOfDistinct, a proposal for 5.18

Dan,

I think what Mike meant was explain the LEGAL syntax.  It will be no
problem to describe what it *does*, you tell us how to say it.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

"Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>
Sent by: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
01/02/2003 09:39 AM