Re: OWL/DL in RDF graphs

Hello,

In his message (OWL/DL in RDF graphs) of 30/12/2002,
Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>I finally figured out a (silly) way to make the ontology triple optional in
>translated OWL/DL ontologies.  I just allow OWL ontologies to be bare
>sequences of directives wihtout the enclosing Ontology(...)
>
><ontology> ::= Ontology ( {<directive>} )
>                    | {<directive>}

If this is supposed to be the presentation syntax and directive is
the current directive_1 directive_n, I recall you that an XML
document must have exactly one root element.

Best wishes for the new year,
--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __
                                  /      /\