Overview Last Call Candidate Document (was Re: EDITORS IMPORTANT: Last Call Candidates)

This is the pointer to the last call candidate document -
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLFeatureSynopsis.htm

the one published on the w3c site has a date of feb 10 and this one has
only minor changes over that including the list of webont members we were
asked to include.
the only known expected update is as a result of the last telecon - after
jeremy provides his update to guus for inclusion in the reference document
concerning issue 3.4 - 3.4 Relation RDFS and OWL Lite, there will be a
paragraph added to the overview summarizing the situation and pointing to
the longer explanation in the reference doc.

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory