Re: owl tools

At 19:07 -0800 2/20/03, Deborah McGuinness wrote:
>i gave a talk on owl today at a computational biologist meeting and they
>were VERY interested in knowing what owl tools could be used today.
>I know of the daml+oil tool listing at: http://www.daml.org/tools/
>which they found very interesting although they would have liked this
>for owl tools.
>
>i also noticed the line on our webont page that says:
>OWL validator, demo'd by Mike Dean (@@probably should start a tools
>section of this page, or a new page)
>
>is there a plan for this to happen - the tools section of a webont page?
>
>of course i pointed out that it was not hard to migrate the daml +oil
>tools to owl and they believed me but they wanted to know when those
>tools would be migrated and what owl tools existed today.
>
>deborah

I hope that once we move to LC we will start spending more of our
time on things like this.  We really do need to start a tools section
and a lot of other support materials -- I hoped we'd get to more of
this by now, but as Ian keeps pointing out, hard to get this sort of
thing done until we finish the langauge design...
  -JH