AW: Syntax Changes (domain etc. in owl NS)

Hi -

I am well aware that this has been discussed and closed,
however we can see this as a major source of errors in
testing ontologies via our parser. People get it wrong
every second time they (manually) write ontologies, this
issue may be a non-issue if we assume that most ontologies
are generated programmatically, however at the time being
it is a serious problem, see for example the Maryland
DAML converter, that generates owl:Property...

I am therefore in favour of reopening that issue.

Raphael