DAML -> OWL Converter BROKEN

Hi -

it is broken since there
is no such thing as an owl:Property, hence it
does NOT generate any valid OWL ontologies.

In concluseion we do NOT have
"  we have well over 100 ontologies that cleanly map from DAML to OWL,
so we have lots of examples  (currently all the ontologies in the "

as Jim claims.

Mit freundlichen Gru?en,
Best regards,

Raphael Volz