Re: OVERVIEW: WG preference - action from telecon

thx for the message.
I  did not receive info about a publish date of today and unfortunately was
out of the office until today.  I received the email about adding
intersection to the overview document.
I will take write lock do 3 things - welty's comments, horan's comments, and

to be very clear - intersection of named classes ONLY - to owl lite.
Frank had an open issue to put the roadmap in the document so hopefully he
can do that and the validator check and then we can publish tomorrow.
so, i would like not to withdraw the item to publish but i suggest a date of
tomorrow so dan could do it before he gets on his plane.
i will also call dan meeting his request below.

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory