Re: RDF issue with rdf:List

Hello,

Dans son message (RDF issue with rdf:List) du 24/04/2003,
Jeremy Carroll écrit:
>A last call issue being discussed on RDF Core at the moment concerns
>'redundant' rdf:type rdf:List triples.
>
>see:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0586.html
>
>I have suggested that OWL needs these triples, and I am currently arguing
>against their removal.

Can you tell why OWL needs them?

I looks like a syntactic issue for me. If you add in the semantics
that whatever with a rdf:first is a list, then if the triples are not
in the graph they are a consequence of it.

--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __
                                  /      /\