Fwd: [closed] reagle-01 reagle-02 XMLLiterals and exc-c14n

The following was sent to me in my role as chair, the comment was a
WebOnt consensus comment, so we need to let them know if we are
satisfied with this answer.  If anyone thinks we should not, please
let the WG know.  If we have anyone who doesn't think this is
sufficient, we will schedule discussion on an upcoming telecon.
  -JH