Re: layering (5.3,5.10): a first-order same-syntax model theory

> This is an attempt to address feedback on:
>
>   layering (5.3,5.10): a same-syntax model theory
>   From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
>   Date: Thu, May 30 2002
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0264.html
>
> in particular, issues around lists and recursive
> definitions. This leaves lists out altogether.
> I think the result is a little bit klunky,

Well, I'm prepared to go along with your
current proposal as it seems most straightforward;
just hasClass/toClass --> allValuesFrom/someValuesFrom
(and maybe hasValue --> allValues) and Peter's
remarks about their meanings
If the group could agree, testing could proceed

-- ,