Re: notes for 6/6 until 1:10

Jim,

Thanks for the corrections,  should I be incorporating them into a
document that should be reposted?

Leo,

The jokes are my own, I am an unrepentant sarcastic.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
06/09/2002 10:45 AM