Re: 5.11 hasClass/toClass names

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 07:04, herman.ter.horst@philips.com wrote:
> I like the suggestions someValuesFrom for hasClass (or required)
> and allValuesFrom for toClass (or range).
>
> However, in someValuesFrom the plural is not what is really meant.
> This is only a small bug, but we could make it vanish:
>
> I prefer the use of someValueFrom, as one value is enough.
> It would then be more symmetric to say eachValueFrom instead of
> allValuesFrom.
>
> Therefore, I prefer the replacement of toClass by eachValueFrom
> and the replacement of hasClass by someValueFrom.

I added eachValueFrom/someValueFrom to the form
  http://www.w3.org/2000/11/msm/showv.php3?wgid=30310&qno=n5.11

Editing the question during the ballot period is kinda iffy,
but this is just a straw-poll after all.

FYI: the form has responses from about 5 of us,
and lacks responses from 32. Most of the 5 sent
mail as well as filling out the form. The premise
of a system like this is that it doesn't involve
n^2 mail messages (not to mention that the results
are automatically tallied). But it's an interesting
social experiment to see whether folks would
rather just stick to email.