Re: 5.11 hasClass/toClass names

I like Herman's suggestion, will also vote, but wonder if this
alternative will really receive consideration, since many have already
voted. The sa alternative is probably closest, so perhaps those who
voted for that will reconsider?

Leo

Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 07:04, herman.ter.horst@philips.com wrote:
> > I like the suggestions someValuesFrom for hasClass (or required)
> > and allValuesFrom for toClass (or range).
> >
> > However, in someValuesFrom the plural is not what is really meant.
> > This is only a small bug, but we could make it vanish:
> >
> > I prefer the use of someValueFrom, as one value is enough.
> > It would then be more symmetric to say eachValueFrom instead of
> > allValuesFrom.
> >
> > Therefore, I prefer the replacement of toClass by eachValueFrom
> > and the replacement of hasClass by someValueFrom.
>
> I added eachValueFrom/someValueFrom to the form
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/11/msm/showv.php3?wgid=30310&qno=n5.11
>
> Editing the question during the ballot period is kinda iffy,
> but this is just a straw-poll after all.
>
> FYI: the form has responses from about 5 of us,
> and lacks responses from 32. Most of the 5 sent
> mail as well as filling out the form. The premise
> of a system like this is that it doesn't involve
> n^2 mail messages (not to mention that the results
> are automatically tallied). But it's an interesting
> social experiment to see whether folks would
> rather just stick to email.
>
> > (I also made this remark in my comments about the full OWL synopsis, at
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0008.html)
> >
> > Herman ter Horst

Dr. Leo Obrst		The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@mitre.org Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770	7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA