RE: Bristol face2face, October

I was hoping for some feedback from those three group members who have had
recent experience of one hotel in Bristol ...
Jos, Mike, Pat - was the Holiday Inn OK?

For people in Peter's position there is also the answerable question:
- do you prefer to be walking distance from HP or walking distance from the city
centre?

As to the prices, I believe I can get an "HP rate" for everyone, but I don't
pretend that that will be necessarily the best deal. Maybe Lucent's buyers are
tougher than HP's!

Jeremy