Re: oneOfDistinct, a proposal for 5.18

I agree. I strongly support reopening the decision in light of Peter's
issues.

I am concerned that we shouldn't be adding features at this stage in the
game. Certainly if any such feature is controversial then we should postpone
consideration until the next version of OWL. If "AllDistinct" is
uncontroversial then I have no objection -- would it be in OWL Lite, DL or
Full?

Jonathan