RE: oneOfDistinct, a proposal for 5.18

> From: Jim Hendler [mailto:hendler@cs.umd.edu] 
> If the WG 
> indicates that they agree with Peter and/or prefer this decision, I 
> will be willing to revisit our decision.  If not, then we can go to 
> LC without the semantics document, and resolve this and release that 
> document in LC form as soon thereafter as we can

As implied previously, I agree with Peter (the other Peter, rather than the young upstart writing this email).  I would also very much prefer us to go to LC *with* a semantics document.

Just my 0.02.

		- Peter

Received on Monday, 23 December 2002 05:47:30 UTC