Re: ADMIN: Minutes Dec 12

Mike,

I think we can change from backCompatibleWith to backwardCompatibleWith
without discussion.

As for versionInfo, I still believe that the new versioning properties
make it obsolete. You say that using your own property isn't general
enough, but what makes you think other people will use versionInfo in a
way that allows you to get "cheap provenance" information. If anything,
it seems that using the property in this way will give unituitive
results for your applications when used with ontologies created by other
people.

Jeff