Re: How to close issue 5.17 - XML presentation syntax

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 10:14, Jim Hendler wrote:
> I believe it is the consensus of the Working Group that we publish an
> XML Presentation syntax (and a UML presentation syntax) as
> non-normative appendices to the OWL reference document (and to be
> referenced by the other documents as needed).

Umm... this sorta looks like it doesn't matter what
the contents of the appendix are.

I don't agree to that; I'm not prepared to write a blank check.

w.r.t. the presentation that has been proposed, it's
unacceptable to me as is:

"I don't see any specification of how to map this presentation
syntax to the exchange syntax. I think it's critically
incomplete without that."

 -- Re: Issue 5.17 XML presentation syntax for OWL
 From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
 Date: Wed, Dec 11 2002
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0133.html