Re: Issue 5.17 XML presentation syntax for OWL

Tomorrow's agenda says...

"Proposal: Accept the XML presentation syntax as a non-normative
appendix to the reference document. "

I don't see any specification of how to map this presentation
syntax to the exchange syntax. I think it's critically
incomplete without that.

It's probably straightforward to do with XSLT; any takers?