Re: SCXML test 147: transition contains empty condition

Hi Jim,

thanks for clarifying this. I am using XML::LibXSLT[1] and I am somewhat confused because the rest is looking good. Could it be a bug in libxslt? Which XSLT implementation are you using to transform the txml files?

Best regards
Stefan

[1] https://github.com/tklab-tud/uscxml/blob/master/test/samples/w3c/convert-tests.pl