From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of raxit@phonologies.com
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:09 AM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Qry : SCXML Issues ?

Reference SCXML Draft : 2006-01-24
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-scxml-20060124/

Issue 1:

As per the 4.4.2
may thus occur only in atomic states, namely those which do not have
substates."

Conficting with 4.4
"For the niceties of the semantics of <invoke>, consider the case when
parallel states invoke the same external service concurrently."

Issue 2 : ID attribute of <state>

As per 4.4
"They can be distingused by the states' "id" which is passed with the
invocation. Similarly, the "id" contained in the events returned from
the external services can be used to determine which events are

what if the <state> is not having ID. ?  (As per the 3.2.1 and 3.4.1  ID

is not required attribute)

 From the platform implementation point of View Each state must have
Valid (and unique) ID (as per the scope semantics),

However  when SCXML Application  not having  id attribute of <state> ,
platform should be  responsible for generating (and maintaining)
Valid-Unique ID.  Not having ID attribute is only for ease of SCXML
application developer.

Waiting for response...

Thanking you,

Regards
Raxit Sheth

--

Raxit Sheth
Systems Software Engineer

***********************
Please note our new Address.
***********************
Phonologies (India) Private Limited
17/18 Metro House, Colaba Causeway,
Mumbai 400001. INDIA.
Ph:+91-22-22029732 / 36   Fax:+91-22-22029728

Info@Phonologies.COM
http://www.phonologies.com

****The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful****