Re: Validity of Wordpress-Blog

Guido Fugo <guido.fugo@googlemail.com> writes:
> Since wordpress is maybe the most common CMS on earth, is it a valid
> CMS, generally spoken? My site is very basic and I have not changed
> the code or s.th.

Very few CMSes and blog engines produce valid HTML code.  For instance,
the latest post from my own blog (on Blogger) produces 424 errors and
102 warnings.  Older posts are even worse, because Blogger's template
has changed significantly over time, so the tricks I used to work around
some of the bugs in older versions (why did I even bother?) now
introduce bugs of their own.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@des.no