Re: Validity of Wordpress-Blog

On 1/14/10, Guido Fugo <guido.fugo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Since wordpress is maybe the most common CMS on earth, is it a valid CMS,
> generally spoken? My site is very basic and
> I have not changed the code or s.th.

Hi, Guido..

It's been *ages* since I've played over at Wordpress but it remains my
impression that it is openly community based.. Back when, it was my
understanding that interested parties were always welcome to
participate by submitting updates to existing [packages] offered over
there.. The Wordpress forum (http://en.forums.wordpress.com/) is one
place available for direct and (hopefully) specific feedback regarding
the same.. Am getting warm fuzzies at the thought of the impact one
correction of this nature made on a popular download at a source like
Wordpress can have across the Internet.. :grin:

> And the second question: If there is only one error, should I change the
> code, or is this no big problem?

Well, the *CHOICE* remains ultimately our own whether or not to
correct any errors presented by the Validator, but our documents are
not "valid" by W3C standards if even "just one" is left standing..

Warmest wishes from Talking Rock.. :)

Cindy Sue

- :: -
Celebrating Disability Independent Living!

http://www.facebook.com/ametrinebutterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA
~