Re: Real time validation...

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Miles Burton wrote:

> Hello,
> Would it be possible to have an image which would only say the page is valid if it really was. I understand this would almost kill the server but maby you could release a cut down client validation kit which can be used for developers while there building the site..

Clicking on the image (if used as suggested in a valid results page)
will of course revalidate.

If you want continuous monitoring, Site Valet offers that capability.
The online service no longer mails you details of your problems, but
the Enterprise Edition will re-spider your pages regularly (up to
once a day) and can be configured to mail you whenever it encounters
a problem such as an invalid page.

--
Nick Kew