RE: more scenarios

Philipp,
I do not understand your main requirement "to include current picture in
html page".
I understand the very common requirement for an html page having reference
to pictures,  and so I see the requirement to define a reference not only to
a TV Channel but also to a specific TV picture using timing information but
"current TV picture" has to be clarified : is it the TV picture at the
decoding time of the html page, at the presentation time? In any case I
guess that timing information is necessary as parameter of a reference to a
TV Picture.
Rereading your message, I am even not clear about the meaning of a TV
Picture? Is it really a picture to be captured by the receiver from a
broadcast TV programme or an independent content like a GIF or JPEG picture
which is broadcast with the html page and all the other elements of the html
page?
Best regards,
Christian Bertin
France Telecom Development Branch CNET/DSM/SMH
% + 33 (0)2 99 12 40 16. Fax : + 33 (0)2 99 12 40 98
mailto:christian.bertin@cnet.francetelecom.fr - http://www.ccett.fr
> ) CCETT // B.P. 59 // 4, rue du Clos Courtel
F-35512 CESSON-SEVIGNE CEDEX (FRANCE)