Re: more scenarios

Sorry, i expressed myself wrongly.

What I meant by "include current TV picture" was: include what is currently
shown on a TV channel in an html page, i.e. include the TV broadcast video,
just like "picture in picture" functionalities found on some modern TV
sets.

I did not mean: include a still image of TV broadcast at the time the
html was generated, or something similar