Re: HTTP POST for sending large chunk of data

Thanks Dmitry Beransky and everybody for answering my Q'. It did help me
make some decisions today.
I know the scenario is highly unusual. But it's b'cos I'm having some
control on the client side (as to how does it do business) and I'm writing a
small component for Server so that server would receive large amount of data
that I'm going to send.
I had considered using file upload, but only reason I turned it down was
that I did not want to send and store it as a file on the server(for obvious
security reasons etc.).
I have figured out that I could now still use perhaps some file-upload
components (RFC 1867 compliant (using either cgi / servlet / ASP components)
or maybe write one of my own....)  and not store file on server but just
read it in a Readbuffer / inputStream and use it to process further without
storing on the server and.... ...blah blah....blah..

Larry Masinter,
I'm using multipart/form-data for the purpose.  As for your "server
implementations of multipart/form-data " list there are few more components
available in market (some free ASP ones..) you could find that list at
http://asp101.aspin.com/index/default.asp?tree=aspin/components/file/upload
(these are all ASP specific though...)

thanks again.

take care,