Re: Printing WEB pages from Mosaic

Dana,

Please respect the guide lines for the www-talk mailing list described at

	http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/Mailing/Mail/Lists.html

This mail do NOT belong on the www-talk list!

I send this to the list in order to encourage all to remember this!

--

Henrik Frystyk                                          frystyk@W3.org
World-Wide Web Consortium,                              Tel + 1 617 258 8143