Re: agents [was: Client-Side Scripts & Web Scripting languages ... very long!]

From: Rick Troth <TROTH@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 95 11:31:26 CST
To: "Steven D. Majewski" <sdm7g@virginia.edu>, Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
        Excellent points and overvations,  Steve.

        This may have been mentioned before,  but it would seem that
most of the  "is this operation okay?"  could be bypassed if the script
were signed electronically ... something that you could trust.   No?

        Personally,  I'm a fan of Tcl,  but I loathe exclusionism
(having been on the excluded end enough times).

--
Rick Troth <troth@ua1vm.ua.edu>, Houston, Texas, USA
http://ua1vm.ua.edu/~troth/