Re: agents [was: Client-Side Scripts & Web Scripting languages ... very long!]

From: Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb@nsb.fv.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 07:27:19 -0500 (EST)
To: "Steven D. Majewski" <sdm7g@virginia.edu>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
I think we're now in violent agreement on most things.

Excerpts from mail: 9-Mar-95 Re: agents [was: Client-Sid.. "Steven D.
Majewski"@vir (3961*)

> ( Safe-Tcl + standard high level set of services/libraries *may* be
>  high level enough - or we may have to cycle thru another generation
>  of experiments to get it right. )

I predict that Safe-Tcl + a standard high level set of
services/libraries will in fact prove high level enough -- possibly with
a few tweaks/enhancements along the way -- but that there will STILL be
at least one more generation after that, for the standardization stage.
-- Nathaniel