Re: Client-side sripts

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 12:47:53 +0500
To: troth@rice.edu
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
Rick Troth writes:
 > 	OAK is nice.

Gee thanks, Rick. I wonder: how many "What's OAK? Can you give
me a poniter?" replies you got.

Folks: this list has lots of readers these days. And it's archived.
I like to go back through the archive, and it's nice when folks include
URL pointers to the resources they mention.

The poster usually has a URL farily handy -- it takes a minute or
two to dig it up, but you save yourself all the time of writing
those "What is OAK?" messages. I speak from experience.

Dan