Host Hiding in URL

From: Mike Godsey <mgodsey@medio.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 14:09:14 -0800 (PST)
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org (www-talk)
Appologies if this is a question already discussed, or inappropriate
for this mail list.

I need to know how to setup web pages for customers, all hosted on the
same server.  I want each customer's URL to be free from the host-system's
server name.  For example, the server is www.medio.net.  I DON't want
customer's URL's to be:  http://www.medio.net/CustomerA
NOR do I want to put them on a seperate port, and run a second server
on that port.  Is there another way to do this that I'm missing.

For what it's worth, I'm using the Netscape Commerce Server.

|  Mike Godsey                         mgodsey@medio.com           |
|  Medio Multimedia, Inc.                                          |
|  Redmond, WA                                                     |
|  <A HREF="http://www.Medio.Net/users/mgodsey/">Mike Godsey </A>  |